This is an agreement between you, the end user, and Veristaff.com inc. ("Veristaff.com"), a company incorporated in Israel. By installing, or using the Software (as defined below) you agree to be bound by the terms of this license
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, DISTRIBUTE OR USE THIS SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.Veristaff.com grants you a non-exclusive right to install and use this copy of the Software according to the terms set forth below.
2. LIMITED USE.The license is limited to personal use of the Software only. You may not make any use of the Software under this Agreement for any commercial purposes. The license is further limited for use on your personal computer. Any use of the Software on an additional computer required separate acceptance of this Agreement. You undertake not to try to by-pass the above limitations in any manner, by copiying the Software or otherwise.
3. USE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. In the event that you would like to receive a license to use the Software for commercial and/or other non-personal purposes, you are required to contact Veristaff.com in advance, at email@example.com, in order to purchase the license to the Software under the terms of a separate license agreement, as shall be seprately defined by Veristaff.com.
4. TRANSFERS.You may not transfer the license to the Software to someone else unless you receive the prior written consent of Veristaff.com. Such consent my be withheld by Veristaff.com for any reason.
5. COPYRIGHT.The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. Customer shall not remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from Veristaff.com.
6. REVERSE ENGINEERING AND CRACKING.You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, adapt, translate, copy, emulate, clone, or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. You also agree that you will not attempt to circumvent ("crack") any technical limitations on the period of use or available set of features of the Software, unless permitted by a valid license.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.THIS SOFTWARE AND THE ACCOMPANYING FILES IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OR MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS OFFERED. The user must assume the entire risk of using the program. Veristaff.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE EVEN IF Veristaff.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMANGES.
8. TERMINATION.This license is effective until terminated. If indicated as a time-limited license, this license will immediately terminate without notice from Veristaff.com when the license period expires. This license will immediately terminate without notice from Veristaff.com if you you fail to comply with any provision of this license. Veristaff.com may further terminate this license at any time and any reason at its sole discretion. Upon termination you shall destroy all the copies and Installations of the Software.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES.This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel and shall benefit Veristaff.com, its successors and assigns. Any disputes shall be settled primarily through negotiations. In the event that disputes cannot be settled through negotiations, they shall be settled by the competant courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel.
10. SEVERABILITY.In the event of invalidity of any provision of this license, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this license.
11. RESERVED RIGHTS.Veristaff.com reserves the right to change the license terms at any time, in which case the new terms will apply to copies of the Software produced or obtained after the change.